Friday, July 22, 2016

Study Solomon

Claim: "No one but a direct descendant of David and Solomon through his human biological father can be Messiah (Gen 49:10, Num 1:18, II Samuel 7:12-14, I Chronicles 17:11-14, 22:9-10, 28:4-6; Jeremiah 23:5, 33:17, Jeremiah 22:30,36:30, Psalm 89:35-37)."
Gen.49 "The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be" Didn't mention Solomon as being the standard
Num.1 " And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.".. No mention of Solomon being the standard
2 Sam. "And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after *thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will 'establish his kingdom' (kun eth mamlakah).
13 He (hu) shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.
14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men..." ............ WHO/What is the "his"? (Eth) whats the "He"? (Hu). Its the zera (seed of David). Its "Eth" kingdom not specific to anything other than the zera of David. Scripture is rather clear that Messiah is to be of Judah and David but never specifically says Solomon you added that and Used these verses to push that standard of Yours. The Standard remains seed of David. Yes Solomon was of the seed of David (and wasnt the only one!). Yes Solomon (being of the seed of David) built a house unto The "LORD" which proved to be temporary and G-d established the Throne of the seed of David which still stands long after the physical temple was destroyed. These simple basics carry over to the next documentation....
1 Chron. "
11 And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be "of thy" sonS; and *I will establish "his" kingdom.
12 He shall build me an house, and I will stablish "his" throne for ever.
13 I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee: (David was basically adopted into Royalty (by a prior king/ according as G-D willed it) 
14 But I will settle him in *mine house and in *my kingdom for *ever: and his throne shall be established for *evermore."
This throne stands today That which is of Judah and the seed of David (of which Solomon was a Part of). The house built by the seed of David (Solomon) is no more. The authority thereof remains and the throne remains (for those with spiritual eyes and ears). Yeshua was of Judah Yeshua was of the SEED of David (and Nathan)/ (zera of  the woman)
* "of thy  sons" (H#4480 & #1121) min- minney- 
For H4482; properly a 'part of; hence (prepositionally), 'from or 'out 'of in many senses: - above, after, *among, at, *because of, *by (reason of), *from (among), in, X neither, X nor, (out) of, over, since, X then, through, X whether, with.... We already established (Know) A king shall be of the seed of  (sons of) David. After David G-D raised up solomon who built the phy temple and reigned as king. 
 Upon Solomon's death, his son, Rehoboam, succeeds him. However, ten of the Tribes of Israel *refuse to accept him as king, *splitting the United Monarchy in the northern Kingdom of Israel under Jeroboam, while Rehoboam continues to reign over the much smaller southern Kingdom of Judah. If one is stuck in carnal thinking this causes an issue as well as the destruction of Solomon's temple in their trying to relate these to a New standard of Solomon. WHERE does Tanakh say if you are of Judah of David but Not Solomon you are not qualified to be king?
continuing through the documentation given with the claim:  1 Chron22
 Behold, a son shall be born to thee, who shall be a man of rest; and I will give him rest from all his enemies round about: for his name shall be Solomon, and I will give peace and quietness unto Israel in his days.
10 He (Solomon seed of David) shall build an house for my name; and 'he shall be my son, and I will be his father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel for ever
1 Chron.28 
Howbeit the Lord God of Israel chose me before all the house of my father to be king over Israel for ever: for he hath chosen Judah to be the ruler; and of the house of Judah, the house of my father; and among the sons of my father he liked me to make me king over all Israel:
And of all my sons, (for the Lord hath given me many sons,) he hath chosen Solomon my son to sit upon the throne of the kingdom of the Lord over Israel.
And he said unto me, Solomon thy son, he shall build my house and my courts: for I have chosen him to be my son, and I will be his father.
Jer.23 
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
 Jer33 
17 For thus saith the Lord; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel;
 Jer22 
30 Thus saith the Lord, Write ye this man childless, a man that shall not prosper in his days: for no man of his seed shall prosper, sitting upon the throne of David, and ruling any more in Judah.
 Jer36 
30 Therefore thus saith the Lord of Jehoiakim king of Judah; He shall have none to sit upon the throne of David: and his dead body shall be cast out in the day to the heat, and in the night to the frost.
 Ps.89 
Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.
37 It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah............
Hmmm 
This a subject I have no conclusions on and open for discussion!

No comments:

Post a Comment